5 Simple Steps to Change Your Life & Subscribe to Mo's weekly newsletter
Are there professional standards for the coaching industries?
Yes, there is a code of ethics, core competencies, accreditation processes and an International Coach Federation (industry association) that promotes the advancement of coaches. To learn more about this click here: http://www.coachfederation.org/ICF/
How will I know you are the right coach for me?
During our initial conversations and/or discovery session, together we will identify if this is an appropriate fit. So before you say “yes”, you will have a sample of what the coaching experience will be like. Until then, click on my BIO page to learn more about myself and my approach in coaching.
How do I get started in the coaching process?
If you are interested in beginning the coaching process, please contact me via phone so we can schedule our initial discovery session to further explore the details of the coaching relationship.
What can you expect from me as your coach?
1. Be a partner in bringing out the best, the deepest, and the truest in you
2. Provide safety, encouragement and support; an environment in which you can relax and explore
3. Respect the confidentiality of the agreements we make
4. Expand your view of what is possible and promote discovery of new insights
5. Give you input, straight feedback and operate as a sounding board
6. Listen carefully to what you say and ask questions that increase awareness
7. Be an on-going resource for you in accomplishing your intentions
What if I sign up for this and decide it is not right for me? Do you have a money back guarantee?
Yes, I call it my “participate and get your money back” guarantee. If within the first month of our relationship you show up to the calls and participate fully in the coaching process, you can simply let me know this is not working for you and I will completely refund your money. To honor the coaching agreement and the coaching process, if you sign up and do not show up for your coaching sessions, do not do the follow up work, etc, then we will not refund your money.
Security & Confidentiality
• Is this client center and my data secured and safe?
Yes! In fact, there are 3 levels of security: provided to keep your data safe and confidential 1 – username and password protected 2- Verisign Security Certificate protects your data on this site 3- https:// secured pages
• Is my information confidential?
Yes. This site is protected by a username/password system. You are the only one that has access to your information.
• Can I contact you in-between our scheduled coaching sessions?
Yes! In the event that you would like support on something that comes up in between our meetings, you can email me and we can have “just in time” coaching via email.
Accessing the Private Client Area
• What is the “Register Now” link and when would I use it?
If you are interested in becoming a client or beginning the coaching process, you can create your own account to access the private client area. When you “register” I will be notified that your account has been created and will need to activate your account. This could take up to 24 hours.
• How do I access your private client area and how do I log in?
Click on the Login Link (above, at the top center of this website page). Then enter the username and password that has been assigned to you. Don’t have login information yet? Contact me so we can get an account created for you.
• I have a password that I use for most of my on-line accounts. Can I change the password you assigned to me?
Yes. You will need to log in initially using the password I assigned to you. Once you log in you can change your password at any time under your Client Profile Page.
• What if I forget or loose my password and login information?
If you simply forgot your password, you can still go to the Login Link. Enter your username and click on the “I Forgot My Password Button”. You will receive an email shortly with your password included.
If you misplaced both your username and your password, contact me via email and I will forward you your information.
• I’m trying to log in, but it will not accept my username or password, what do I do?
Remember that the login information is case sensitive, so enter it exactly like it was given to you, If you are unsure what that is, you can contact me via email and I’ll forward that to you.
Forms, Documents and Resources Available
• What makes up a “Welcome Packet” and what do I do with this?
By completing the information in the welcome packet, you are providing me with some helpful information so I know best how to support you, guide you and work together with you. A welcome packet consists of some basic forms, documents and resources that will help to get us started in the coaching process. It includes a “Client Profile” form, a “Goals” form and also a “Discovery” form. You will also find our coaching agreement located in this packet. It is customary for you to complete these items prior to our initial coaching session together.
• What if I need to reschedule my appointment?
It’s easy. with at least a 24 hour notice, you can reschedule any appointment by using the on-line calendaring system , just follow the following steps:
Paying for the coaching services
• How do I easily make my payments for my coaching services?
Each month you’ll receive an invoice from my practice letting you know the amount committed to for that month. You can (1) mail a cheque to the remit to address located right on the invoice or (2) pay via Paypal or (3) e-transfer.
• What are the various methods of payment I can use to pay for my coaching services?
Cheque, E-Transfer, Pay Pal.
To pay by Cheque to pay by check, simply use the “remit to” address located right in the body of the invoice you’ll receive monthly from my practice.
To pay by Pay Pal: when you receive you monthly invoice, click on the link at the bottom of the invoice.